Went to the doctor about them yesterday, told me they were most likey stress related(told him i’m dealing with a lot of shit) Gave me some kind of muscle relaxer for em’. Not really helping that much honestly. This shit is annoying.
- Child of Rage: A documentary about a young girl who was sexually abused when she was a year old. She has a desire to murder her entire family and carries out numerous disturbing tasks.
- The Scariest Drug in the World: Scopolamine is a drug that when taken keeps a person coherent but makes them open to follow commands. It’s been used to make people steal, as a rape drug and a way to humiliate people. It’s known as a “chemical hypnosis”. This film documents people’s experience with it.
- Demonic Possession and Exorcism: The footage you are about to witness contains highly disturbing material.
- An Interview with a Cannibal: An interview with a man named, Issei Sagawa who committed a pretty horrific crime. He butchered and raped a young Dutch women because he wanted to absorb her “energy”. He spent 3 days consuming her flesh.
- The Bridge: A film on the Golden Gate Bridge, which captures the number of suicides. Many describe it as a powerful documentary, that leaves a lasting impression.
- High on Crack Street: Shows just how badly crack ruins lives. A great portrayal of the harsh, dark side of drugs.
- Aokigahara/Suicide Forest: A geologist walks through the forest and shows us what he sees. Definitly contains some depressing material.
- Atomic Wounds: The effect of a nuclear weapon on a mass number of people. It’s disheartening, it’s horrifying, but it’s reality.
- Just Melvin, Just Evil: A documentary about a tormented family who suffered from sexual abuse and substance abuse because of one man. It leaves you wondering how can one man be so destructive?
- Earthlings: One of the most intense documentaries made about animal abuse. Footage contains graphic material.
Feel free to add to this list :)
I feel it necessary to add Africa Addio (1966) to this list.
Floyd Mayweather vs. Marcos Maidana IIClassic Mayweather pull counter
Feelin so unmotivated again.. I hate this. There’s been somethin on my mind everyday that I been wishin for. It’s that I wish I had a passion for some type of craft that I was really good at and that I can make a living out of. Before, basketball was my craft. But my dreams got shot down in high…
I feel you. I’ve been there(still am kinda). You’ll find something, it’s not impossible. I had a similar thing happen with track, that was my passion back in the day, but i didn’t get a chance to pursue it after high school. But now, i’m looking into taking boxing(i’ve done it some and i loved it), personal training, and getting back into making music. There’s all kinds of stuff, you just gotta search, and mess around with things. You’ll find something to motivate you again.
Damn dude I really appreciate u actually readin and lookin out. Il def. take your word. I really wanna mess with mess with music production, but i don’t know how to get started. Is that what you’re doing?
Yeah no problem man. Your situation is the same as myself. And i used to do music production, but more recently i mess around with djing and turntablism, but i’m trying to get back into producing eventually. It can be kinda tough to learn, but it’s really satisfying
ahh i feel you. i think once u get it down it would be really fun to just make beats all day. but it would take so much time to really exceed in it but like u said it could be really satisfying. how did you get started? is there like a class or studio you went to to learn?
Honestly i just went out in 8th grade and got a music maker program for my computer and messed around with it lol. Think it was magic music maker or something like that? But yeah i messed around with that some and i took one music production class in the summer but that’s it. You could find a program like fruity loops online and just mess around with it. I think the trickiest part is getting to understand the software, I’d have beats in my head, but getting it to translate to the software and sound like that was the hard part. I’m currently looking into getting a drum machine so i can make beats in a more free flowing way. i’ve always wanted one. But yeah, just practice and mess around with stuff and find out what works for you.